Research and Development
The research and development tax incentive is a system to help support businesses by reducing the cost and the risk of undertaking research and development (R&D) activities.
The research and development tax incentive may apply to innovation, development and improving products and processes. Some entities with tax losses may also be eligible to receive cash payments from the Australian Taxation Office.
We can assist your business by:
- Determining if your business activities enable you to access the research and development tax incentives
- Assisting with the registration as a research and development entity
- Analysing the research and development expenditure
- Review and collation of supporting documentation
- Preparation of the research and development schedule
Why choose TF Partners?
TF Partners is constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients, to provide a holistic range of services including Accounting, Business Advisory, Wealth Management and Finance. With our depth of expertise, we provide our breadth of services to a diverse range of clients across an array of industry sectors.