Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
A Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is a form of superannuation fund that can offer members greater control and flexibility over their investments and retirement savings than other types of superannuation funds.
A Self Managed Superannuation Fund can invest in:
- Direct commercial or residential property
- Managed Funds
- Term deposits and other interest bearing accounts
We can assist with setting up and managing your self managed superannuation fund, and helping you understand benefits and restrictions. Our services include:
- Planning the right SMSF structure, to allow you to meet your goals, which includes:
– Compliance of Trustee Structure within regulatory requirements
– Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBAs) if borrowings are required to meet your goals
- Management of effective tax & investment strategies, at all stages, including:
– Withdrawal Planning
– Account Based & Transition to Retirement Pensions
– Re-Contribution Strategies
– Using Salary Sacrifice, or available contribution caps to increase superannuation savings
- Estate planning
– As your superannuation does not form a part of your will, we can assist in ensuring funds are transferred to the appropriate beneficiaries
Why choose TF Partners?
TF Partners is constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients, to provide a holistic range of services including Accounting, Business Advisory, Wealth Management and Finance. With our depth of expertise, we provide our breadth of services to a diverse range of clients across an array of industry sectors.