Accounting Software Selection
TF Partners can assist you to evaluate what your business requires from your accounting software and can help you to select a software that will allow you to meet both your current and future needs.
Changing accounting software can be a difficult and time-consuming process however it may optimise your long-term business improvement and allow you to grow and better manage challenges.
At TF Partners we will work with you to consider the following:
- Strategic direction
- Business processes
- The needs and priorities of the business
- The cost benefit analysis of selecting a particular software
- Functionality required, such as:
– Cloud computing so users can access data remotely
– Single Touch Payroll Reporting
– Tracking inventory, work in progress, orders, jobs and other task management requirements
– Multiple bank account and allows importing and processing of bank data
– Foreign currency
– Produces separate financial reports for each business or department within the business.
– Easily integrates with other systems that you are operating with, such as point of sale equipment, customer relationship management, stock records and payroll software.
– Keeps records on customers including what they buy, how often they buy and when they buy.
Once a software package has been selected, we can assist our clients in setting up and tailoring the accounting software to meet their business needs.
We can also offer training and ongoing support to assist you and your team to manage and improve the accounting requirements for your business.
General software that our existing client base use include:
Industry specific software that our existing client base use include:
Why choose TF Partners?
TF Partners is constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients, to provide a holistic range of services including Accounting, Business Advisory, Wealth Management and Finance. With our depth of expertise, we provide our breadth of services to a diverse range of clients across an array of industry sectors.