TF Partners can assist you by understanding your short-term and long-term business goals to assist you with setting up and expanding your business.
The business structure selected plays a factor in determining:
- Responsibilities as a business owner
- Personal liability
- Asset protection
- Your tax liabilities
- Regulatory reporting obligations and administrative costs
TF Partners will examine your circumstances whether you are starting out, looking to expand or looking ahead for transitioning the ownership. As your business evolves and diversifies, we can review your business structure to ensure:
- Access to funding options to grow your business.
- Transition in ownership, so your structure will allow you to sign up new partners. investors, undertake mergers or IPO’s depending on your preferred growth option.
- The structure is the most tax efficient in both the short and the long term.
- Minimisation of compliance costs.
- Risk minimisation and asset protection.
TF Partners can assist with the setup of the following structures:
- Sole Traders
- Trusts including Discretionary, Unit and Hybrid Trusts
- Joint Ventures
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Depending on your circumstances it may not be just one trading entity that will meet your business goals, but a combination of entities to allow you to effectively meet your goals.
Why choose TF Partners?
TF Partners is constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients, to provide a holistic range of services including Accounting, Business Advisory, Wealth Management and Finance. With our depth of expertise, we provide our breadth of services to a diverse range of clients across an array of industry sectors.